Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yes! Left with 2 more days for attachment :D

Oh man, I'm so distracted now. You'll know why later.

Ok, back to where I was.
For the past 3 days, we've been staying inside the field service office.
No work at all! But we've found a new 'companion' :)
And that's Mario Kart :D
Yesterday, JT, Victor, Awie and I were racing karts all day. Well, almost.
Awie got so addicted to it that he quickly borrowed JT's ds to play Mario Kart this morning.
The same goes to Victor.
He drove all the way to Bishan to borrow ds from his sister so that he can play with us the next day which is today. FYI, he stays at Woodlands.
It was really fun playing. And I think we will have to do the same tomorrow.
I can say this whole week is completely not productive at all.
I'd rather stay at home and sleep :(

Ok, let me reveal the 'thing' that distracted me so much just now.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The Korean version of "Touch my body" ...
and it's sang by a very gay korean guy.
This is the video which my sister kept bugging me to watch 'cause she said that it's FUNNY!
Well, I thought so too :D
That's why I couldn't concentrate on what I typed just now. HAHA!



Don't you find him cute ? Haha. Trying to act like he's Mariah Carey by singing in such a high-pitched voice when he seriously cannot achieve that well. My hair just stood up the moment he did that. It's true! I believe you guys had the same reaction too :)
I wonder if you still want to "wrestle" him around and "throw" him on the bed after you heard this horrendous song. How he will react if you did so ? :D haha! I can't imagine!
And and and! What if he wants to "hunt you down" ? O.O! Faster run lah! Don't think already!

I caught Russell Peters' show today with Awie's ipod. It's highy entertaining lah!
Most of his jokes were really funny especially when he used Indian accent to add in the flavour.
Trust me, I laughed my head off :D And so did JT.

I'm going to get a new camera :) Canon Ixus 100 IS !
Going to get the red one 'cause it's my favourite colour :)

Alright, I shall stop here.
Good night everyone :)