Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am really not feeling too well now but the thermometer measured my body temperature to be only 37.3!
What the hell man. I'm not having fever then why am I feeling sick?
It leads me to a question whether I should visit a doctor now or not.
What a dilemma!

You know what? I really miss school. I miss the girls too!
It's been almost 2 months since I last met up with them.
I'm going to meet Carrie this saturday for shopping :D
She said she need to shop for more clothes to wear and at the same time we can update each other about our life.

Caught American Idol Season 8 just now for the performances by the top 7.
My favourite singers? Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey :)
They have incredible vocals and ultimately talented!
Especially when Adam L. performed the song-Mad World last week. It was truly mind-blowing.
Guess what? Someone got saved this week! Fortunately for Matt Giraud, he can perform again next week. Unfortunately, there will be 2 contenders who will be going home next week.
I wonder who will be the one ...

Anyway, I want to introduce this video to you if you haven't watch or listen to it yet.
It's one of the performances from Britain's Got Talent.
And I must say this lady, Susan Boyle, is a marvellous singer!
Amazing fact - She's 47 and has never been kissed before.
She may look like an average 'aunty' to you but she's truly extraordinary ;)
Never judge a book by its cover :)
Listen to her stunning voice ...



Susan Boyle on Britains Got Talent 2009!! Incredible Voice!! @ Yahoo! Video

I bet you enjoyed it as much as I do :D