Tuesday, April 21, 2009
























School ended early yesterday and so Carrie and I went town to chill.
We walked a lot and also ate a lot of foooood! :D
If there's something to eat, we sure feel blessed if they enter our stomach :)
Oh, I created a Facebook account yesterday!
Ok, I know I'm so 'outdated' like what KC said but I don't care. I have a Facebook page now anyway. Haha

Oh my, my little sis brought her friend home. It's going to be noisy!

JT will be bringing me for a movie and dinner after school tomorrow!
We are going to watch 'Taken' and have Kenny Rogers for dinner :)

I've made up my mind to get a sleek black ixus 100 is instead.
'Cause the rest of the colours aren't my likings and the red is like very dark pink.
And it's a great turn-off whenever I see anything pink! This colour - disgusting.
Not to criticise or something. It's just not the colour for me.

Alright, shall stop here.
Till then!