Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One week of school has ended so quickly and eventhough it's just the first week, I can feel the stress coming. To be precise, stressing over FYP.
No more slacking, no more lagging behind.
I need an A for my project :)

Ok, since it's weekend let's just not talk about schoolwork.
Updated some photos taken on wednesday.

This is Sam, and she really likes to disturb people. Haha!

During our Theory&Practice of Ship Design lesson.

It's been quite a while since we last took a photo together and finally there's a chance to do so.

My 'sampang' ? :)

After school, JT and I went to Marina Square for dinner.
Macoroni&Cheese is the best! :D

Our side dishes.
I had grilled fish and it's quite a big portion.
If you haven't try one yet, I bet you won't regret having grilled fish the next time you visit Kenny Rogers'.

My very own Mr Tickle :)
JT bought this from Bangkok and I really love it :D
He looked super cute in it, haha!


My mum is back from Thailand!
And she took some photos of Pepsi&Cola for me :)

The second day JT had them in his arms.
They are like babies to us :)


See how fat Cola was!


The last photo taken when my mum was leaving for Bangkok.
They have grown quite a bit after a month.
I miss them so :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(


The idea of going back to Thailand at the end of this year might not work out since JT and I have to spend our time doing our projects during the holidays and attendance is compulsory :(
I can't believe I need to wait till next year to see them!

Ok, I'm going to show you something amusing :)

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ta-dah !

Cute right ? Found it while walking around Suntec.
It's actually on an advertising cardboard for a spa parlour.
You know what does it says ?
RELAX LIKE A BABY
and then they used this picture as an illustration.
I can't help but to laugh whenever I came across this photo :D