Saturday, May 30, 2009

Explain my love? I don't need to

Recently, I've hooked to this song by The Dream featuring Mairah Carey.
"My Love"
It's quite a swwweeeett song :) love it!
Press play~

My Love - The Dream ft. Mariah Carey

Here's the lyrics :

[The Dream]
Radio Killa
did a song with the American Dream
They can't put it down like this, no no no no
Im her baby, she my shawty
Oh, we rockin
They got our sh*t all up in the press
They hate on us

Now who’s right there every time you cry?
Gonna sleep and wake up on your side?
Endless love I'll always provide
They hatin on us and you should know why
But who’s been lovin you lately?
Who’s willing to go half on the baby?
Who ooo ooo’s trying to flag our ship?
They just tryin to get the love you give
But baby,

[Chorus]
Tell me what they know about my love (my love) [x8]

Ohhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Mariah Carey]
So they don’t understand why I'll never leave you
Explain my love? I don’t need to
Got everybody way up in our business
Cuz leavin each other stay on their wish list
I see them reachin everytime you call me baby
They on my back like a shirt, get off me baby
They don’t love me, let them wonder why
Here to stay and they going bye bye
Who’s the one calling you baby?
Who’s in love with your ass like crazy?
Who who who’s gonna flag our ship?
They just tryna get the love u give baby

Tell me what they know about my love (my love)[x8]

Ohhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My love is your love
There ain’t nothing in this world that they can do to make me give you up
Oh baby you will always be my girl
so let them do whatever, say whatever
Cuz I ain't givin her up

Tell me what they know about my love (my love) [x8]

***************

About FYP presentation yesterday, it was quite satisfying :)
At least we didn't go out of topic.
Have to thank Mr Ngoh for helping us :)
Anyway, that aside, everyone looked great yesterday - smart-looking.
Especially ahem (between the girls and I)
Haha, some lecturer 'ta shan' me you know. omg.
Early morning like that already.
Maybe because of my formal wear and eveything - I looked outstanding in that outfit and therefore caught his attention I guess x)
I got the top from my sister for that very last minute.
Lucky it fits perfectly :)

I wanted to bring camera to snap snap some photos but my sister said it was with her friend -.-
Ok, very disappointing. And I had to use my phone's camera instead
:( It sucks.
However, Carrie brought her camera so we managed to snap some nice photos together with everyone :)
Haven't get pictures from her yet so I'll post out those photos from my phone first.

With Huihong and Hon :)

With JT :D
Opps sorry, my aiming kind of sucks 'cause I don't usually take photos(like a lot!).

Ok, this is better :)

On our way back to his place.
He looked dashing as always in those :)

Then he came over to my place for a sleepover :)
I love it whenever we can have a pillow talk and then hug each other to sleep.
And we can look at each other and smile in the morning.
The feeling is so so sweet!
It's true what JT told me about our relationship as compared to others.
You can hardly see couples with the relationship we have now after being together for more than a year. We are too sweet to be true, haha.
Though there's disputes and everything, we pulled it thru everything thus far :)

Anyway, when we were on the way to my place, I kept irritating him on the bus!
Haha, so nice to disturb him.
Even when he felt irritated, he's still smiling.

Oh, you know what. I want to rant now!
I totally hate it when someone doesn't take responsibilites for his/her actions.
What's more? Use an excuse to cover it up will solve the matter?
When will you ever learn? When will you know how to take responsibilities?
I'm utterly disappointed. Bet I'm not the only one who's feeling the same way.
Think about it.