Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dreaming

Had this random thought of blogging so here I am. Haha.

Out of nowhere just now, I was day-dreaming -.- or should I call it night-dreaming ?
Anyhow, I thought of myself with JT out of this country for a 'honeymoon'.
Haha, we went to Venice I guess. So funny!
The thoughts of having a getaway makes me sway~
'Cause I really feel like getting rid of the highly-piled stresses and pamper myself a little for a short break.
JT deserves a big break. He's been working on projects and fulfilling his commitments throughout this term and soon we have to start our revisions for the upcoming common test already :(
But I am looking forward to the term-break (2 weeks!) :D

For pre-schoolers, like the little rascal at home, they start their holiday tomorrow.
Though it's friday, there's going to be a parent-teacher conference and therfore no school.
Damn, I wish I can stay 4 or 5 years old always. She's 6 by the way.

Gonna have FYP presentation no. 1 tomorrow and I bet everyone is so stressed up with all the researching and doing the final touch-up for a close-to-flawless kind of presentation.
I hope I can stay calm tomorrow during the moment of nervousness when lecturers are bombing us with chim questions. Seriously, I'm afraid :(
Everyone's going to wear formally tomorrow :)

I hate the way my dad open the door. Those very inconsiderate way of opening a door - so loud and disturbing. Sigh, he will tell us off if we were to do that. Not fair uh.

Ok, i'll get back to what I need to do for now.
Bye !