Sunday, May 24, 2009

DOU Recital

JT came over after training and bought me a cup of honey green tea :D
And then we went to buy take away back 'cause the food court was really packed.
Had to rush a little 'cause we need to be at SCGS by 3.30pm but we were a little late in the end.
Collected the tickets from Justis and bidded goodbye to my love, my sis and I proceed to the auditorium awaiting for the performances.
Initially we were part of Just Crew but we left for some reasons which is a pretty sad thing for me 'cause I really want to perform hiphop on stage.
Dancing is a passion to me.
Well, sometimes in life you got to sacrifice some things in order to keep the rest.

An example of a typical S'porean who is utterly selfish. No good no good.

Outside the auditorium where many parents were very excited about their precious little girls performing ballet for the recital.
Aren't those little ballerina cute :)

Just Crew did an excellent job :)
Great performance by Just Crew and thanks to Justis for that beautiful choreograph.
It was awesome.
Hip hop is the still the best :D

Had dinner at Taka - Ambush (our favourite pasta cafe)

Pasta taste like heaven~ right Cam ? :D

I'm not going to type much 'cause I need to do research and ppt slides for this coming week's presentations.
Two presentations and one test for this week :(
I hate being in year 3.

Ok, bye!