Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm not going to give up

Finally met up with my qing ai de yesterday after not meeting for so long.
Went to collect my bag and then lunch and haircut.
We had yummy hainanese chicken at Far East Plaza but kind of costly actually.
We slacked for like 2 hours before her haircut appointment.
Talking about haircut, you should see her hair before the haircut.
She looked like a emo rocker sia.
Anyway, we had a lot of to share especially our relationship.
It's always nice to have her around to listen me out once in a while :)

I told her how much I misses her dad's cooking, she invited me to her place for dinner this coming saturday :D
JT and my sis will be going too.
Haha, I'm in for a marvellous treat! So happy.

Anyway, here's the photos taken for the day.

Slacking at Graffiti Cafe.

Very cute huh :)

I like to clip things on Cam's hair. Haha.

Slacking, again, but this time by the river at Clarke Quay.

Haha, candid shot!

Got hooked to Sticky's sweet.

This reminds me of what Cam told me about this prank by Ellen Degeneres.
I need to watch the video!

Did some good deed along the way ...

She couldn't wait to get home to play that 2x exp for Maplestory.
Game addict~

Went back to CP to meet KC they all at Starbucks.
Had so much fun chatting with them and of course we did some catching up.
Home sweet home at 11pm :)

After going through so much, I'm not going to give up on this.
In fact, I cherish it too much to let go.