Friday, May 8, 2009

I don't know what came up to me this morning that I was so agitated by JT's words.
I know I've made a 'din' in class and so I apologise for that lousy behaviour.
Especially to RweeSiong and Ronald.
My mood was so f* up that I didn't even realise I've lost myself till I talked it out with JT.
Hope you guys understand that it wasn't intentional :)

IAP presentation is finally over and so far I think it went well.
Next, got to concentrate on our FYP already.
I really really really hope that our FYP won't get screwed up 'cause I'm having worries about the situation right now.

After having only few hours of sleep for the past 3 days, I'm feeling kind of drained now and I think I'm heading to bed soon.

Mother's Day coming up next on Sunday :)
Got to show some appreciation to your mum for their hard work!
To me, my mum is my idol 'cause she had me in her womb for 11 months plus and had more than 16 hours of pain during labour, haha!
Can you believe it ? I was in her womb for almost a year!
She said her tummy was too big back then for her to move about x)
Maybe I felt too comfortable in her womb that I didn't want to come out to see this world, haha.

Anyway, about the presentation today, I dressed up pretty formally and caught so many attention!
Well, first time wearing high heels to school was kind of scary 'cause as you know NP has steep slopes here and there and so I need to take so much effort to walk gently and carefully.
It was so tiring to do that lah!
How I wish I could wear flip flop for presentation x)
However, Carrie commented that I had some kind of aura when I dressed up that way :D
She described me as some kind of fashionable business-woman with the don't-mess-with-me kind of aura! Haha! I didn't know I can have this side of me :)
But JT said otherwise of me looking more like a fashion designer.
Oh well, both also not bad a comment to me :D

Ok, I shall stop here so that I can spend more time with my bed, my pillow, and my bolster :)
Good night!