Monday, May 11, 2009

My mum is super funny today!
There's two phone conversations I had with her today when I'm in school.

The first one :
They are all translated to english.

Me : "Hello? Mummy ah, you call me for what?" - during NA3 lecture
Mum : "Are you in school?"
Me : "Yes. Why?"
Mum : "Oh.. No lah want to talk to you about something ..." (Then suddenly she paused)
Me : "What is it ?"
Mum : "Ok lah, never mind. I miss you what that's why I call you :D"
Me : "-.- Mummy!"
Mum : "K lah, bye bye!"

The second one :
Again, translated to english.

Mum : "Hello? Sin Ni ah?"
Me : "Yes, what?"
Mum : "Daddy go and change his car already lah! All because of you lor."
Me : "Huh?!? Why leh?"
Mum : "You yesterday said that Chessler doesn't suit him then he want to change to another car."
Me : "Mummy, Chrysler huh?"
Mum : "Ah-ah"
Me : "Then what car he want to buy this time?"
Mum : "He buying back Merc lor but only bigger this time ..." (Changed topic)
Mum : "You ah, mouth itchy! Anyhow say then you made him thinking about it all night. He couldn't sleep you know. Then he called me just now saying he want to change car, I kena shocked you know. Out of nowhere change. You lah!"
Me : "HAHAHAH! Mummy! That Chrysler not very big leh. At least this time he buying bigger car which is better k!"
Mum : "Aiya, he buy that Chessler can pass it down to you in the future what. Not so big, you can drive."
Me : "Aiya, I want another car. I can trade in that new Merc to buy another car what. Never mind one lah."
Mum : "K lah k lah. I call you because I miss you lah. Haha, bye bye!"

My mum is so so cute lah. Cannot stand her :D
My dad wanted to buy a Chrysler PT Cruiser but he changed his mind because of what I said yesterday, haha! But what I said is true lah.

Ok, got to eat dinner already :)
Oh, I can't wait for buffet tomorrow :D
Till then!