Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How great is it to have a satisfying buffet at just $9.80nett per person :)
Brunch with my lovely friends and boyfriend over at Joaquim at the Suntec CC.
We certainly had our fill and I really love their tau suan!
I had like 2 or 3 bowls of that however I was too bloated to proceed to another bowl even though I felt like it :(

Ok, I've uploaded some photos :)



















Our brunch !












Parfait for dessert :) Marvellous Cream is definitely one of my favourite.














That's Hon and HuiHong enjoying their Rocky Classic.























I don't know why JT wanted to hide part of his face, haha.



















A careful eater who always reminded me not to drop my food while eating.
However, my clumsiness doesn't fail me.
Oh, I just remembered JT once said that he like that part of me ... :)

























The lack of self control always get the worst out of me.
Well, not everyone is perfect :)























After a walk around Suntec, we headed down to Citylink for a sweet treat at Marvellous Cream :D
JT left for school and then the 3 of us continued to window-shop for another hour more.
Had a little chat with my mum back at home and I think she really like the fact that I am together with JT :)
I felt good at that moment that I didn't fell for the wrong guy this time 'cause deep down in my heart my mum and I know that he's a very sweet and nice guy.
Someone whom I can really trust to be with :)
There's no lie about it right ? :)
It's definitely rare to find someone like him and I believe that I am very lucky! haha :D
Ok, maybe he's the one who should feel lucky.
Haha, in any way we are just as happy to have each other :)

I shall stop here.
Good night :)