Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm sick !

I am on MC today and I can't attend school since I have fever.
And so I have to trouble the Hon and Huihong to help me for the day.
Really have to thank them :)

Some virus infected somewhere near my throat and caused a swell at the side of my neck.
At first I thought it's some muscle strain thing but no, it's an infection.
Lucky it's not something serious if not I don't know how am I going to deal with it :)

Anyway, there's something wrong with my previous blogskin and I changed back to this.
It is so troublesome to find a new one and adjust everything accordingly to what I want.

My mum told me that my dad keep smiling after he bought a new car.
Haha, so what I've said on Sunday wasn't a wrong move to get my dad to change his car :)

You know what, I spent like 60 bucks on masks today!
I got a set of 5 Neutrogena T-U masks, eye masks, 3 pieces of Neutrogena deep hydrating masks and a box of water-proof plasters for JT.
My mum couldn't stand me nagging at her to buy more of these masks to nourish her skin since she is aging. Haha. Then she said she rather go slim down first.
I find Neutrogena's masks very helpful. You can see the results after one or two applications.
So there's no wonder why I will spam on their masks~
Well, maybe you can try :)

Alright, I'll stop here to help my mum with dinner.
Till then :)