Thursday, June 18, 2009

:(

Am I unlucky or what ? Why do I always fall sick after common test or exam ?
The break after test week is definitely a 'break' for me to rest well.

For the past few days, I've been spending it well with my family :)
We went IKEA, M'sia for dinner and did some shopping, and town for a walk, etc.
Actually I'm a very home-girl. I like to spend my time at home with my mum and little sis.
I will, in fact, hate to go to crowded places. It's irritating how you need to squeeze through the crowds and the accessibilty to the toilet is torturing.
Imagine you have don't-know-how-many-ml of pee you need to hold while waiting for your turn to the cubicle.
And it's like super urgent! Gosh!

Anyway, tomorrow's friday which also means that the first week of the term-break is coming to an end :( Time really flies when you are enjoying.
Finally I can get to see JT tomorrow :D Haven't been seeing him lately 'cause he got training for the 'big race'. And every night, I will always hear a very zombie-like voice over the phone, haha!
If I feel better tomorrow, we are going to catch movie together.

Oh my, my eyelids are dropping. Why huh ?

Seems like I need to stop here now.
Bye!