Saturday, June 20, 2009

The deadly virus

My mum, Yun and I went to Citylink to find my sister who was working at Charles&Keith.
Since today is a Saturday, I couldn't take the crowd.
The shop was literally filled with people and cheenas!
You know what, my dad actually know the parents of Charles and Keith.
And he kept telling us about the successful story of this owner who started this business bla bla bla. Heard they are really good looking too!
Cam once told me that they are gay but in fact they are not, they are brothers.

We went shopping afterwards 'cause there are sales everywhere!
In the end got nothing back, haha :D
You know that I'm still having flu and slight cough right?
People gave me a stare and walked away as fast as they could every time I coughed!
My mum and I kept joking about this the whole day saying how S'poreans are so kiasi.
C'mon lah, if I really got swine flu I will still go out and walk around happily?
Happily passing my virus around? Hahaha! S'poreans are just the way they are.
I wasn't born in S'pore so that doesn't make me a S'porean :)
So I'm a Thai with a S'pore citizenship.

Anyway, something reminds me of a word - shag.
I don't know why but somehow a lot of people used this word wrongly.
They took shag as the same as fatigue.
Fatigue - weariness from bodily or mental exertion
Shag - to engage in sexual intercourse
Trust me, you can't find any definition of shag to tally with fatigue at all.

Oh, talking about sales~
Yesterday JT and I shopped around after movie and dinner.
CottonOn Body is having a great sale then I got myself 3 pieces of bra.
One for 10 bucks - so cheap! Just nice I can replace some of the old ones :)

Ok, enough of crap.
Good night !