Friday, June 26, 2009

This beat go boom boom boom

Haven't been updating lately so here I am :)
Well, been kind of 'busy' the past few days 'cause there's activities going on and on.



Monday :
I spent my day at home before my parents and Yun leave for Thailand.
Nothing special, just see them pack their stuffs the whole day, literally.

Tuesday :
A small celebration for the soon-to-be birthday girl, Celestine.
Met up with the girls and had dinner at Aston's.
Dinner was satisfactory except for the fish which was kind of salty but I managed to finish it though :D
Brought in a surprise cake for her after dinner and you can see that girl smiling all the way.
I'm glad you enjoyed the celebration babe!
We hang around Suntec for a while before heading home.
I wasn't going home 'cause I went over to JT's place for a sleepover.
As usual, we will have a pillow talk before we tuck in :) He always fall asleep before I do. That silly sleep-talking pig :)
And yes, he sleep-talked with me again! :D

Wednesday :
Spent the day with my dearest watching dvds and mobtv.
Without a doubt, I always have a great time being with him :)
But it is forever unfair to me to wrestle with him, 'cause I'll never win!
Just look at the size of his arms, how to win ?
Never mind about that...
Oh, we baked chocolate crinkles together!
It turns out to taste really heavenly 'cause of the dark chocolate :)
(Both of us love dark chocolate! )
Not very sweet, slightly crispy on the outside and soft in the inside!
Then we prepared 19 of them as a gift to JT's friend whose birthday is today.
I joined JT and his friends for dinner to celebrate Shu Huak's bday.
Happy 19th birthday to Celestine and ShuHuak on 24th June :)

Thursday :
Went down to Bukit Gombak for driving lesson and then headed to BBDC to book my TP :D
Late August... I hope I will pass :) Who wouldn't want to right ?
It's such a waste of money and time to take another test.
All driving centres are money-suckers, haha!
Later in the evening, I went back home to get myself prepared to go out.
Met up with them and we went to Zirca.
It's my 4th visit to a club but PQ found it hard to believe and I don't know why.
Do I look like a frequent clubber ? Oh well, as long as I know I'm not :)
Anyway, it was free entry for tertiary students before 12 midnight so we went in kind of 'early' for some drinks first.
The re-entry kind of startled me 'cause all of a sudden 2 ushers(I don't think they are bouncers but I don't know what to call them) stopped me.
I thought something wrong had happened and maybe they wanted to check my IC or something.
But no. They told me to fill in the VIP list instead. Very surprising huh.
But lucky it wasn't some bad thing that happen.
DJ played BOOM BOOM POW! Awesome :)
I'm so hooked to that song ever since the Black Eyed Peas performed at American Idol's finale show.
It just gives you the hype you know :)

Friday :
Woke up at 7.45am for driving lesson but ended up not going.
I've got hangover and if I drive at that condition, the instructor and I will just ended up staying at the hospital after my so called drink-driving accident. Hahaha!
But I felt bad cancelling his lesson though.
So I continued sleeping till noon and starved myself all the way to 5pm before I move my butt off the couch to buy something to eat.
Didn't know what to eat and so I bought several pieces of sushi which lasted me till now.
I really miss my mum. If she's here in S'pore, she won't allow me to have an empty stomach and will cook me something to eat.
To conclude, today was kind of meaningless and somewhat made me feel really lonely.
Cause' I am home alone :(
Never mind, I am looking forward to tomorrow!
Will be meeting JT after his dragonboat race and have dinner together :)
Mentioning about JT, Cam is another JT. Hahaha!
There's quite a few JTs in my life uh.

*********************

I'm sure many have heard the saddening news of the demise of Micheal Jackson.
He was a great entertainer, it's a pity he passed away at the age of 50.
Rest in peace, MJ and also Farrah Fawcett.

*********************

Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen is now showing and I really can't wait to watch!
Heard of many good comments coming from people who had already watch it.
I wanna see Megan Fox, Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee, and the awesome cars they have in the show :)




Off to bed now, bye!