Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finally a well-deserved break

Yes, holidays start now and I'm loving it! For the first day since this sem started, I don't have to bother about school work at all.
So far for this term, it's been kind of stressful and everything with all the tests, assignments and presentations, and of course FYP.
I'm going to enjoy myself to the fullest before another stressful term starts :)

Anyway, Cam, JT and I went out yesterday to the IT show to help Cam get flyers.
She's going to get a laptop at a good price and so we squeezed in the crowd with her to get FLYERS!
We had frigging loads of laughters along the way and we kept imitating the scream that aunt who wanted to jump down but got stuck made. Haha!
We went to get tickets for Pelham 123 and went to eat.
Show's at 9.30pm and we had quite some time to spare then we headed to the arcade.

PELHAM 123 has a interesting storyline and can be thrilling at certain parts, but still not thrilling enough. Overall, still worth watching :)

********************

Tell me why Korean guys are so attractive! Kibum, Kim Bum, John Hoon, .....
Now there's Tae Yang from Big Bang.
This song is nice too :)



I'm a sucka for guys who dance well too. Haha :D