Sunday, June 7, 2009

Random

I'm bored and so I'm typing some random post out here at 2 in the morning :D
Currently, I'm sleepy and not at home. Staying over at Cam's place.
Mum finally allowed me and my sister to stay over since my dad is not in town.

I had a wonderful dinner just now and the chef was Cam's dad. He claimed to be 25 which makes Cam to be 3 and I'm 1. Haha! Anyway, have to thank her dad for making an effort to whip up a nice meal for us :) Especially the mushroom soup!

I just read Hon's post and she said I failed my FTT thrice! Choy! I haven't even take the 3rd one and she said I fail. Choy choy choy!
Oh ya, supposedly going to meet HuiHong and Hon to go temple and bai bai but they didn't tell me what time to meet and so I thought they won't be going. Haha. But I was wrong.
HuiHong called me this afternoon asking if I've reach Bugis and apparently I have not.
I was eating at the foodcourt near my block with my mum and little sis.
Oh well, my mum told me to bai bai at home since I didn't go see Guan Yin Ma.

You know what? Lakeview Terrace was such a disappointing show. Watched it from DemandTV just now and it's plain boring and stupid. We've been waiting for action part for so long and ended up we only got it for about 10 minutes at the near end of the show. Waste my time! It's not even worth me talking about it.

Shit man, I'm going to be like a panda SOON! I've been lacking of sleep and I sleep in late.
All because of some projects/assignments to do before common test week. And I realised this term is surprisingly short. Or is it we are too busy to even know which week we are in now?
Okay, I am anticipating my 2-week break which starts after next week :)
I wanna sleep as long as I want and do whatever I want. I need to get a life :(

Cam's boxer is so comfortable to wear, haha. I know this is random but I can't help it lah. Tiredness always got me doing random stuff. I can even poke people and irritate them :D
JT was my last victim and I wonder who's next.

Got to go, bye!