Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Terminator Salvation

Caught this movie with Ray, Denzel & JT after school today.
Oh my, those robots look damn scary and I think I've developed a phobia towards robots.
Anyway, the story line for this movie wasn't that good as many things were only delivered in bits & pieces and somehow you couldn't get any clue at the end of the show.
But if you don't mind about the lousy story, you can watch it for their actions.
Machines created were very real and I find one of their 'design' for the machines very very cool.

This bike is the one :)

Cool huh ? If they are able to manufacture this bike, I don't mind getting a bike licence secretively. Haha

Had a great time chatting with them and updating each others' life.
Ray, this joker, never fails to share with us his funny real life stories.
And there's definitely one today which really cracked us up :D

*******

Happy 17th month baby :)