Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Let's share some videos

These are the videos from SNSD's music travel performances which invited Super Junior to feature in their mini 'concert'.

"GEE" by Super Junior


I think Super Junior pulled off this song very well. It's very smooth to start with. Very nice :D

"Sorry Sorry" by SNSD


This song is very jazzy. I think they did great for this performance :)

"Way back into Love" by Taeyeon Jessica Donghae Kyuhyun


I find that Taeyeon can really sing and her voice is great. Somehow I didn't like Jessica's voice for this song. And if you noticed the mistakes from the last video, one of it is when Kyuhyun pronounced 'shed' as 'shit'. I almost fell off the chair while laughing at that mistake! However, his singing is very good and he has that very smooth voice which is soothing to listen to :)