Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hi, I'm back :)

True enough, I didn't blog for a very long time is because of laziness. But! Sometimes I was busy too so I didn't have a chance to blog.

Yesterday, JT brought me STICKY's hard candy plus a huge lollipop! At first, I thought he bought macadamia nuts for me since he told me to guess. He hinted me it is something that I like, so I guessed the nuts.
Then he replied, "Clever girl! How you know?"
In the end, it's hard candy!
And I really fell for it -.-
Anyway, I love hard candy too :) Thank you again baby :)

We watched 500 days of Summer this afternoon. It was a great show :)
500 days of Summer, and then Autumn... Hmmm

Last Thursday, girlfriends and I held a mini birthday celebration for Val's and Jol's 19th.
Unfortunately, PeiQi and Xueru couldn't make it. It'd be nice if everyone's there :)

Just a random thought, I want to cut my hair short!
Not the one I had before. I want something more 'fierce' :) HAHAHA!

This is Son Ga-In from Brown Eyed Girls.
I was inspired by her hair :D So cool right!
By the way, the 2 images are taken from their MV - Abracadabra.

This is the 'clean' version. Go Youtube to watch the original one. Damn HOT!