Saturday, October 17, 2009

The time now is... 2.11am

I'm having insomnia again.
I hate the feeling of not being able to sleep even though I am kind of tired.

Anyway, I finished painting my shelves, finally!
Now, my room is reek of paint smell.
Which means I have to sleep without switching on the air-con until there's no more foul.
I've been sleeping with the fan switched on for nights already, few more nights won't kill right?

I've been loving this singer ever since he sang "Look Only At Me".
He's none other than the talented Taeyang.
Recently, there's an announcement saying that he will be releasing his 2nd solo album.
This is the first song - Where U At
Nice song, great singing. Superb choreo, world-class dance. :)
Only Taeyang can showcase all these other than Justin Timberlake.



I'm waiting for his album to be out so that I can start listening to the next song "Wedding Dress".
It is previewed in the above MV, after the song "Where U At".

Okay, I shall go back to bed and try to sleep now!
Good night :)

P/S: I miss baby :(