Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Get fit

Yeap, I went swimming with my family and it is really great to workout after so long.
I ate wayyyy toooo much during CNY and now I'm loaded with fats. Hahaha!

At least I put on weight and move in to the healthy range. Yes, I was underweight when I weighed 9 kg lesser as compared to my current weight. Can you believe it? My BMI was only 17 -.-
Now that my BMI is 19, I am so relieved but I don't want to grow fat.
So... I'm gonna lose about 2 kg so I won't look so fleshy :)
Even my mum told me to shed some weight.

Anyway, we had fishing session again last Sunday. JT's first catch was an octopus and his second was a baby grouper. And surprisingly, I caught something too! I caught a catfish and that's it.
Michelle and WeiJie caught nasi lemak fish. I think there's at least 6 of them.
Quite an experience :) Especially when there's a heavy downpour which got all of us drenched and due to the strong wind my umbrella became U-shaped instead of the normal inverted U ones.
So embarrassing lah. People can still laugh so loud while I struggled with the umbrella.
Hahaha. But it was really fun.

Let's rewind back to last Friday. It was a night to be ME :)
ME's Dinner & Dance was held that evening and boy, I must say everyone looked fabulous on that night. Great dinner and excellent company. I must say I enjoyed myself :)
I won't miss out Yun's 7th b'day. It was a short and sweet celebration and I'm glad she loves what she got on her b'day :)

I hate waiting for photos to upload into Blogger cause they always take a darn long time to finish uploading.
So... till then!