Friday, March 12, 2010

By all means

Went fishing today with JT and sis at Bedok Jetty.
Well, we caught something! HAHAHA!
You don't how excited we were when we got that fish onto the hook. We were like kids jumping for joy over rewards of pop sticks.
It was really windy and I enjoyed the view there.
Didn't know Sg's water could be so blue over the years of clearing up. Nice :)

Baby baby baby

Our naked faces

Camwhored straight after boarding the bus

Girls, girls, girls

What is this?

Can't seem to slim down my chubby face

Paradise

We finally reached the jetty after a long 50 min walk from the bus stop

Can't help but to take more of us with the beautiful sea

Getting ready

Effect #1

Effect #2

Baits

Are you thinking whether my hairstyle is different from the previous one?

You are right! I went to cut my hair :D

Singlet and that gold chain make me feels like calling him beng all the time

This spells H-A-P-P-I-N-E-S-S

Sky at dusk.

Beautiful, ain't it?

First, only, and the last one for the day; our pop stick

Few days back, it was Kian Pin's birthday and they celebrated at this restaurant in some secluded place.
They are famous for their buffalo wings and is located at around Seletar area.
Not sure if you guys know about this place... Sunset Grill & Bar (if i'm not wrong)
Anyway, they have many levels of spiciness for these wings. Which is from 1 to 35.
We attempted level 3. Well, not bad :)
Then, KP's idea went wild and decided to get Lynette and I to try level 30 with him.
Level 30 because they didn't have level 35's chili sauce so the available hottest wings on that day was only till 30.
Good news? We survived through.
Bad news? The pain was just too horrifying! It makes KP vomited and clogged the sink. Haha.

Level 3

Level 30

It's 2.35am right now and I should get some rest after such a long day.
Will do other updates the next time.
By the way, today is the 12th :)
Happy birthday to my beloved uncle and lil' sister :D
And of course to Cassandra and Ang CY!
Wishing you a blessed year ahead :)

Good night. Till then.

P.S. Do you know Beats by Dr Dre ARE EXTREMELY AWESOME? I want that Heartbeats designed by Lady GaGa! But! It is way too much for me to afford :( Dammit.