Thursday, March 4, 2010

I always felt the need for space. But now I can't reach your face

Was deciding whether to go for GLEE-themed night at Play today but I was afraid they might play musical songs instead of those R&B ones. Haha.

Anyway, hearing that many of my friends are going overseas makes me jealous.
I don't know when I can get that freedom of going somewhere far with my friends without having to say that it's a school trip.
My dad told me 21. Hmm... I hope that's true.

B2ST's Shock MV is damn cool you know. YoSeob morphed from cute to tough :) Now I start to like him more. But there is no doubt AJ is my favourite from B2ST. He is forever hot!



Their new tracks are extremely addictive and they have been playing non-stop in my room :D
Okay, I'm like kpop-crazed -.-

I'm left with about a week to prepare my outfit for Dinner and Dance. Found a dress online but still I want to source for my one and only. I hate it when someone wears the same thing. That will probably ruin my night. So I want to make careful choices in order to make me feel good about what I'm gonna wear for that night.
Daryl asked me if I'm eyeing on the prom queen throne. Hahaha. That didn't even cross my mind until he asked.
Well, I believe everyone's gonna look fabulous on that night and I don't think I would stand out that much.
But hey, it made my day when he asked about that. :)

D&D is on 12 march which is also Yun's 7th birthday! I feel so guilty not able to spend the evening with her but this D&D will only happen once for 2010's graduates.
I hope she understands :) I'll try to find a perfect gift for her.
Moreover, action is louder than words right?

Okay, since I've uploaded the sentosa photos onto FB it is needless for me to upload them here again.
Beauty sleep is essential and I shall stop here!
Good night :)