Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally, a post updated!

Blogger is totally screwed up 'cause it had been down for a long time and now it's not back to normal yet.
Didn't update this dusty e-journal so much recently due to umpteen piles of assignments and presentations to be done. It was up to the brim!
But I'm glad all of us are done with most of it.
Next stressful period will be during the exam week.
I am definitely looking forward to the holidays! :D
I'm going to work - got money!
I'm going to our class chalet - share the laughter!
And I'm going to bring my little sis to the zoo as promised :)
How can I forget about FYP right? HAHA!

Few days back, JT and I went to catch THE HANGOVER and it's worth every penny we've spent on the tickets!
The whole movie was filled with humours and 'mystery' which gives the movie a twist in living Vegas' dream. Catch it to know what I mean :)

I've found a new love of my life - ROYCE' Nutty Bar Chocolate :) It's so much better than Ferraro Rondnoir.

You know what? I haven't been sleeping for the past 39 hours or so.
Haha. It's crazy and I couldn't think at all while doing a test this morning.
Yes, I think I screwed up my good grade for this test. Darn it!
All my hard work had practically gone to waste just because I had insomnia last night.

My mind is totally blank now so I'm stopping here.
Have a great night!